Applications for the Fall SCMP Program will be open on August 1st.
August 17th, 12:00pm PT
August 31st, 12:00pm PT
September 8th, 12:00pm PT
The individuals who are eligible to apply for the Analyst cohort are UBC:
- BA candidates
- BASc candidates
- BCom candidates
- BIE candidates
- BSc candidates
- JD candidates
- MBAn, MM & MEL candidates
- Masters candidates (non-MBA)
Undergraduate candidates can apply in their 2nd year standing of studies. All applicants are welcome to apply as long as they are not graduating UBC the year of their application (this rule does not apply to certain program, such as the MM program).
Application consists of:
- Please indicate whether you are applying for the Analyst Full-time or Analyst Intern position.
- Tell us about yourself, why you are interested in consulting, and other questions.
- Unofficial transcript
- Screenshot of SSC
- Resume (1-page)
- Select candidates will be invited to conduct an interview.
Follow this naming convention for documents in your application package:"Position_FirstnameLastname(DocTitle).pdf"
If you are an MBA candidate then your resume should be titled as follows: Associate_JohnDoe(Resume).pdf
To learn more about what we look for please check out our candidate evaluation and costs page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.